- A Smart Sculpture is an art object and therefore fragile, they are not toys.
- Imperfections may appear due to the fact that they are handmade.
- It is recommended that you do not leave the Smart Sculpture outdoors or handle it unnecessarily.
- It is advised not to rub or touch the base of the Smart Sculpture as little as possible, as this could damage or dirty the deep black.
- Do not manipulate the sculpture by the symbol, it is an art object above all.
- To move a Smart Sculpture it is recommended to hold it by its central rod and one hand under the base.
- To remove dust from a Smart Sculpture, we recommend blowing air or using a feather duster.
- The Smart Sculpture is only compatible with smartphones that are equipped with the NFC function called "Contactless".
- Check the location of the NFC sensor on your phone as well as the option either NFC or activated, this can vary according to the different brands. This is necessary in order not to damage the Smart Sculpture.
- The Smart Sculpture is designed to support both IOS and Android operating systems.
- If your smartphone does not have NFC technology, click here to access your Trust Wallet.
Dernière mise à jour 9mo ago